Rear Glass replacement made stress-free!
Having a broken back glass can be quite the hassle for drivers, and it is important to take care of this issue as soon as possible. Fortunately, there are many ways that you can do so. Whether you need auto back glass replacement or rear window replacements to get your car back on the road again, we have you covered!
Our vans are equipped with shop vacuums to allow for glass cleanup on-site. Most installations take 45 to 60 minutes, depending on glass and vehicle type.
Have damage to your rear auto glass, lift gate or back glass, & need auto glass replacement?
1. Inspect the damage carefully.
2. Remove the damaged glass.
3. Vacuum any debris and glass from the vehicle.
4. Remove all existing urethane.
5. Prime the bonding area.
6. Apply a fresh bead of Xpress30 Urethane.
7. Set a brand new rear windshield.
8. Ensure any defrost capabilities are functional.
9. Clean the new glass and any mess left over from installation.
Same as a windshield, when we replace your rear window or back glass, our warranty applies. The installation and glass carries a nationwide, lifetime warranty. Read more HERE.
Turn to us for your rear windshield replacement and you can expect the best customer service with the satisfaction that your back window has been quality inspected to meet DOT standards.
Need us to come to you? Take advantage of our mobile service, you can count on us for fast and convenient auto glass repair and replacement.